Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Viennese Cookies!

Cookies are made of butter and love.  ~Norwegian Proverb



Today I made a batch of Viennese cookies, and YES! the 1st ingredient was love! Ha Ha Ha!
I think other then a batch of 'package' cookies where all you have to add is water, these were the quickest cookies I have ever made! What took the longest was the actual baking time of 12 mins per batch!


I love this picture because it shows a lot of my new stand- that I made! I saw the 'How to' on a  craft site and made it in under 5mins! 
The cookies are mostly butter, but the fun part is that they are dipped in chocolate! If you want to make a batch, here is a simple recipe similar to the one I used! 
You could totally get away with making these in under 20mins for last minute guests coming over!
My husband now has fresh cookies to bring to lunch with him tomorrow to share with his friends! :D


... And I have homemade cookies for a girlfriend of mine that's coming over tomorrow! 


FYI these cookies also store really well incase you want to keep them on hand for children or a little indulgent snack!!



Up next: Last blog for the month- Paris Brest!
Sound be FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment